Friday, July 27, 2007

Frozen Pizza with Spinach & Broccoli

makes me happy.



In case you didn't know...I LOVE PIZZA! I especially love pizza at two in the morning after a night on the town.

What I don't love are all those extra calories at the end of the night, so, I decided a while back, if I was going to participate in a late night pizza feeding, I would warm up a frozen pizza at home and serve it with a HUGE side of spinach and broccoli. This way I couldn't get carried away eating slice after slice of a large pizza that was ordered, AND, the greens would keep everything moving threw my system nicely, so all memories of the pizza from the night before would be washed away with one single flush of the toilet. Brilliant!

Below are some Pre-Late Night Pizza Feeding shots.



Ready...steady...



DRINK!



Walk.



Wait.



Wink.



Wobble.



And, wonder... why does the moon look so big in person and so small in photographs?!

No comments: