Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Honeymoon Photos

make me happy.

As I am still too hot today to shoot anything that requires more effort then yesterday's shoot, I decided to browse my iphoto library for an oldie but a goodie. Now, I'm not really one for trips down memory lane, but a sudden state of exhilaration come over me when I stumbled upon our honeymoon photographs.

You see, life with Kev before marriage was, well...joyous! But when I look at these honeymoon pictures I can see how things immediately and permeantly changed from joyous, to, enchanted bliss.

Any self preservation guards that either of us may have still been holding onto, passed from our existence the moment we said, "I do."

And, appropriately, the word that come to mind when I look at these pictures is, honest.

I just remember feeling - "This is who I am!"

"You like?"

"I knew you would!"

And that, my friends, is the energy that fuels this relationship.

No comments: