Thursday, August 23, 2007

Cash's "Gimme Some Ribs" Face

makes me happy.



Cash has to be one of the most well trained dogs I've ever met. I'm not just saying that because I was the one that trained her, I say it because it's true.

Now, Cash knows not to beg...well, she knows not to beg anyone that doesn't feed her scraps. If you choose to feed her scraps on more then say, ten occasions, then she'll beg from you. Actually, I would call that 'waiting,' as we all know, as well as Cash does, that food will inevitably find it's way from your plate to her mouth, via your hand.

I'm not pointing fingers. You know who you are.

But at the cottage...the rules are different. Even I, will give Cash scraps.

As I never cook red meat at home, this could be the way I ease my personal guilt about eating three cows in five days. Hmmm.

No comments: