Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Friends Who Ask..."How High?"

make me happy.



As I mentioned yesterday, following our early exit from the Softball Championships, we surmised that volleyball may be our real strength and we should get practising RIGHT NOW for next year.

While bumping the ball around, Kev captured this fun photo of me in the air.



"OH, I love it! Let's get all the girls air borne!"

And so I asked them to jump and, as you can see, their wordless response was "How high?"



I come from a "How high?" kind of family. Always magnificently generous with their home, parties, food and time, I was able to see first hand how wonderful it feels to give and share.

What blows my mind is that I was able to attract friends into my life with those very same qualities.



Upon reflection, I now realize, the only appropriate response the next time I'm asked to jump is...

"Is the moon high enough?"

No comments: