Friday, August 10, 2007

Looking Like I'm a Full 'B'

make me happy.



I have small boobs...and that's cool. I actually have a fond appreciation of my small boobs, and I know Kevyn feels the same way. He will rarely go a day without making some sort of complimentary observation about my boobs.

But, every now and then a photo, like the one above, comes along, that catches just the right light and angle. BOOBS!

The other thing I really love about this photo is that I'm on vacation, cottaging in Northern Ontario, one of my most beloved things to do...EVER.

I noticed today, in the gossip rags, that Kate Hudson shares my passion.

Well Kate, move on over, cause I be coming up North! I'm not sure how often I'll be able to find internet access so I may not be posting for a few days. Please come back later in the week to see how it all goes down.

2 comments:

Hello from Julia said...

This photos also catches, perfectly, in the reflection of your sunglasses, the water up north. There's Ontario, in the twinkle of your eye. This photo is the true, new Canadiana (to me, anyway).

Boobs are an interesting topic. My 3-yr-old nephew has a few things to say about boobs ('circles') and I've realized it's never too early to start talking about them.

Baba Doodlius said...

Nothin' makes a guy's day like a blog post about boobs. Let's hear it for boobs. But in Toronto, better wrap those things up in the winter or they'll freeze off.