Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Swimming, Swissing & Skipping

makes me happy.



You gotta love summer. Someone's always having a pool party, there's always a baseball game to go to, friends are regularly looking to hook up on patios and there are copious numbers of BBQ's grilling up summertime feasts.



But what's a girl's waistline to do? As I'm not looking to suck all the fun out of the Sports of Summer, I try to play in moderation.



And that helps. I often schedule my Sporting Events for the afternoon, which means I'll get home and to bed early, allowing for a producitive next day, still...

a Mill Street Organic Lager has the exact same number of calories if I drink during the day, as it would if I drank it at night.

So...



I swim, swiss and skip. Simple.

2 comments:

Hello from Julia said...

I love your blog, it makes ME happy! And I'm so happy to read about such happy, sexy people in Toronto! May I link you?

1 Crazy Bride-to-Be said...

Hi,
you're so fit and sexy. I wish I have a body like yours! *sigh*