Friday, September 28, 2007

Our Divine Circle of Love

makes me happy.



Last night, in between Survivor and The Office, Kevyn asked me if there was anything he could get me from the kitchen.

What that really means is...would I like a granola bar of some dark chocolate? As those are the only 'dessert type' items I keep in the house.

"You know, I'm actually craving Nutella..." I responded. Which is a new thing I've been into, since my sister brought it up to the cottage this summer, but have only bought once, as I seem unable to exhibit much self control when it's in the house.

"No problem, I'll pop up to the grocery store and get you some" Kev easily offered.

I was just as quick to resist as we were already in our pj's, nice and relaxed on the couch. Kev insisted by telling me that, I ask for so little that when I do, he savors the opportunity to practice love - the verb. A habit we both strongly believe in, BECAUSE...

what ALWAYS follows love - the verb?

LOVE - THE FEELING.

Hence, The Divine Circle of Love.

The sure fire remedy for anyone who has lost that loving feeling...exercise love - the verb and love - the feeling will follow closely behind.



Cash and I went for the ride. We stayed in our pajamas though. Kev ran into the grocery store and got me some Nutella, and then we all prayed that one day, they'll find the cure for rabies...

6 comments:

murph112 said...

The cure for rabies? I'm in for $40.

i am playing outside said...

i'd rather go buy a lamp, thank you very much.

TravelGretta said...

Kevyn rocks. I'm making him my subject of the next MENS training.

Don't tell me what happened on The Office - I taped it and am watching it this weekend!

Suzel's Sass said...

I'm not superstitious - I'm just a little stitious!

Loved The Office last night :)

Anonymous said...

Golly Stacy, if I loved you two any more, I'd have to adopt you! You guys are so totally present moment, absolutely adorable - and your actions clearly state, "love is the only truth."

Hugs to you and Kev,

Jean Patricia

Ginger said...

Yum, Nutella!