Monday, September 10, 2007

Searching For The Stuff That Feels Good

makes me happy.



Well it's been one week since my 'Back to School Talk' and my mind feels clear and my energy is high.

I've been exercising lots, eating right and experiencing a return to the fundamentals of 'living my best life.'

My dream, with this blog, has always been to inspire others to live their best life ever. And let's get this straight. Your 'best life' will, without a doubt, be different from mine. I am, in no way, suggesting you have to spend YOUR days...



diving into the water...



jumping out of the water...



or playing on the water, to live your best life.

What I am suggesting is, begin your own journey discovering what makes YOU feel good and do more of it.

The truly beautiful part is...your 'best life' will begin the moment you embark on the journey of living consciously and getting in tune with what REALLY feels good to you. Instant gratification.

3 comments:

Suzel's Sass said...

Your blog is absolutely enlightening. It brightens my day to read it.

i am playing outside said...

You should really consider being the Next Oprah. I don't like the current one [too much screaming] so I think you would be the perfect fit. I would best describe you as pleasant, and there are still a few people out there who like that!

Rice and Beans Vintage said...

I love love your blog and the photos, too cute!