Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Using My 'Will' to Create Some Momentum

makes me happy.



Did you know that a NASA rocket uses a whole chunk of it's fuel on take off to overcome Earth's gravitational pull? Yet very little is used for it's tours around the Earth while in space.

In the same way, I believe my 'feelings' are the energy that will fuel my 'best life.' Still, I know at times, I need to dig deep into the reserves, and call on my will power to get the ball rolling...or swinging, as you will see in the video below.



Any guesses on what I'm 'willing' in the picture above?

3 comments:

Suzel's Sass said...

I think you're "willing" to Patrick Swayze to come and teach you both how to swing :)

Actually, you both do a pretty good job of dancing without any lessons.

i am playing outside said...

i think you're 'willing' a beautiful delicious picnic in a meadow

Rice and Beans Vintage said...

I think you're willing a pair of gorgeous sunglasses! Love the dancing!