Monday, October 1, 2007

Living In A City That Loves Art

makes me happy.



This past Saturday night,



my sister Kelly, my brother-in-law Sandy and I, set out on the streets of Toronto to explore and enjoy the, self described, free all-night contemporary art thing known as Nuit Blanche.




As engaging, enchanting and entertaining as so many of the instillation were, it was the passion the people of Toronto brought to the event, that really struck a chord with me.



I count myself as lucky, to live in a city where I can mill the streets, all night long, under a romantic moon, with many hundreds of thousands of people, all who seemed to glide effortlessly between each other and the art, expanding their minds and opening their souls.

3 comments:

murph112 said...

That's such a wonderful feeling, being in the midst of so many like minded strangers. Sort of elevating, no?

Stacy said...

I love when my visitors say it better then I did!

Like minded strangers - brilliant!

Charles le brusseler said...

Hello from Brussels.
See you soon.