Monday, June 9, 2008

Celebrating Love

makes me happy.


This weekend the crew traded in their ball caps for brushes, their sun block for blush and their cleats for pumps, all so we could...


celebrate Clare & Will's wedding!

I always find weddings inspirational and uplifting and am always honoured to be invited to share in the couples most special day.

At this particular union the smiles were huge and the love was strong.  You could almost see their hopes and dreams for their future together dancing around room with them.  A magical reminder that life is what you make it and love, any kind of love, is the sweetest path to take.

5 comments:

Effortlessly Average said...

I swear all your pictures make you guys look like you're on a movie poster. Can I have your life? heh.

lotus07 said...

A tux with a pink bow tie and sneakers......gotta love it. My ex-wife would never have let me get away with that.

Rice and Beans Vintage Clothing said...

I love weddings.

glamour girly said...

I love weddings, and I am going to 12 this year! That gal's dress is gorgeous, and I love the boutonnière.

Anonymous said...

Thank you both. I always look to you for capturing the best moments.