Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My Morning Jacket

makes me happy.


There was something about the blowing clouds...


in the blue - grey sky last night...


that truly set the mood for the hauntingly magical concert we were about to enjoy on the other side of that door.


If you haven't heard of My Morning Jacket before then give them a listen.



If you have - check your local concert listing and yourself to the next nearest show. You will not be disappointed.


They rocked my world hard last night!

2 comments:

i am playing outside said...

great pics! looks like fun!

Frazer said...

Stac'

You simply must check out Levon Helm's midnight ramble. check out levonhelm.com/mindnightramble or google it - best show I have ever been to, and I have been to some great shows .. although I have yet to catch My Morning Jacket ;-( live