Friday, July 25, 2008

Ask And You Shall Receive

makes me happy.


On Wednesday evening, while walking the dogs with Adel, I got thinking about how often her and Al had us over for BBQ's last summer.

As they are fabulous cooks and I always very much enjoyed those evenings, I decided I would let her know that I was available and willing to participate anytime they were.


18 hours later I got the call...


and 24 hours later, guess what I was doing?!



I'm a big believer in giving the Universe very clear messages about what you want... be it for dinner or for the rest of your life.

Ask! And you shall receive.


Oh and this photo?

Just me performing my pre-feast stretches!

3 comments:

The Maiden Metallurgist said...

Feast! BBQ's are my favorite thing about summer

Cellar Door said...

I completely agree with this theory of the universe! It never hurts to ask.

Rice and Beans Vintage Clothing said...

I love Summer BBQ's. Looks like so much fun and the mama belly is stunning!