Monday, July 14, 2008

Dinner For Two

makes me happy.


Yesterday evening, following a softball slaughtering, Kev and I had plans to walk over to our local Italian eatery and enjoy a quiet dinner for two.

It was a GLORIOUS evening and I could have spent a couple hours resting on that bench, arms wrapped around my husband, watching the people playing and the sun setting, but...


there was wine to be drunk...


food to be eaten and conversations to be had.

I enjoy all my time with Kevyn but, there is something very intimate and tender about the times we break bread together.

He's his best Kevyn and I'm my best Stacy.


And then we walked home and (Surprise! Surprise!) took some photos...


that I'd like to sum up this way...


Best Muse Ever!

Thanks baby.

2 comments:

Suze's Sass said...

You two are so sweet. Now please pass some breadsticks would ya?

glamour girly said...

Muses rock. I love that first picture on the bench. Tres Fabuloso!