Monday, July 21, 2008

Expecting

makes me happy.


For those of you who weren't sure, Adel IS pregnant.

Just in case you were going to suggest she begin passing on that second burger.


And with that big ol' belly comes a big ol' baby shower!


An event so warm and lovely that is got me wondering...


wouldn't it be wonderful if...


every human being...


treated every other human being...


with the same love, concern and compassion...


that we have for expecting moms?


I think she's trying to give us the thumbs up sign.

6 comments:

Suze's Sass said...

For a minute there I was thinking you were going to say you were expecting. It looked like a great shower!

landis smithers said...

god, i hope it's her thumb she's holding up.

The Maiden Metallurgist said...

That would be nice, we'd all be falling over one another with kindnesses.

Adel said...

2 thumbs up I am very blessed and honored to have such a wonderful family of friends that love me and our unborn baby.. Thank You Stacy it feels good to recieve love! xo

glamour girly said...

Thumbs up to you!

Yeah, I thought you were going to say you were expecting, too.

Babies are so much fun!

Anonymous said...

I love the blog Stacy,
too many forget to enjoy life and get wrapped in making money and buying toys.

Clearly, you have your focus in the right direction.

There appears to be an error in the 6th and 7th pictures, that stunningly beautiful woman with killer blue eyes and warm smile.....is single! ??

Stacy, you have a new mission for the balance of the summer! :--)