Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Going For It

makes me happy.


I play the lottery every now and then. I'm not basing my future financial security on winning it, but I figure you can't win if you don't play.

Right before checking my numbers I let my mind wander and fantasize about what I would do if I won.

Play sports. That's the big one. I dream about playing sports every night of the week.

And that's the other great thing about playing the lottery, it's begs the question 'What are your dreams?' Which is the most important question to have the answer to. Now that I know that's what I want, I can strive for it - even without winning the lottery.

And you? Do you know what your dreams are?

3 comments:

Red Hott Martini said...

I often dream of being as positive about life as you! I am working on fulfilling that dream. Thanks for the encouragement:) I also dream of living in a beautiful home with acres for gorgeous horses.

The Maiden Metallurgist said...

If I won the lottery I'd learn to write and I'd go to law school and not worry about the debt. Then when I was done, I'd probably go learn something else.

Iheartfashion said...

I wouldn't want to win the lottery (really!)
I can't think of much that would change about my life if I did. If I could have one wish for my family it would be perfect health, not money.