Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A Nice Balance

makes me happy.


After picking up the paint yesterday we finished painting our living room, which I was going to post photos of but have since decided I'm going to hold off and do a whole Renovation Week in the near future, swam fifty laps, had a shower and actually took some time getting ready and doing my hair.


We then hooked up with Laura, drank a little Sauvignon Blanc...


and ate some fried cheese.


Shark Week is all about doing things that make you feel good and, for Kev and I, being productive and exercising feels just as wonderful as wining and dining.

Isn't really all about finding the balance that's right for you?

And do you think if I practice finding my balance hard enough during Shark Week I'll eventually begin to live Shark Life?

7 comments:

Gretta said...

MAKE IT SHARK MONTH!!!

CULTURE CREATORS said...

AHHhhhhh SHARK WEEK! gotta love it. Great action shot!




xCC

Wondering Woman said...

That's an AWESOME thought. May we all strive for Shark Life.

glamour girly said...

Yum, fried cheese!

Anonymous said...

What's the meaning behind Shark Week?

Red Flashlight said...

I think it means going after what you want, even if that might appear selfish to outsiders.

Or maybe it means any of us might be eaten by a shark (or cancer, or a drunk driver) any time. So we'd better live well while we can.

Anonymous said...

Your friend Laura is CRAZY Cute! I sshe single?