Monday, July 28, 2008

Shark Week Still

makes me happy.


I was just about to launch into my whole story about what the term Shark Week means to Kevyn and I.

And then I had second thoughts, as I feel the 200 or so of you who take the time out of your day to come visit me here, deserve more credit then that!

After all, I first began explaining last year and then laid it all out for you back here. Let's not forget that Kevyn has also posted photos of it over there.

So if you don't know what I'm mean by Shark Week by now... then you've got some catching up to do.


So here we are, the first day of Shark Week, filling up the gas tank...


dropping off the dry cleaning...


and picking up some paint from Home Depot.






All at a medium pace.

And while listening to this song.


Welcome to Shark Week.

Ridin' the bull, feelin' the flow.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

I loved the Shark Week commercials! I love your dog!

CULTURE CREATORS said...

I just noticed that the subway is zooming by in that shot of Kevyn. Way cool.




xCC