Friday, July 18, 2008

A Wee Bit Of Anticipation

makes me happy.


As you all know (cause I'm always banging on about it), I think it's so very important for our well being to live in the moment.

Without a doubt, for the most part, I do. But when it comes to vacations... tricky.

It's not that I'm not wishing THIS moment to be any different then it is right now - I'm just working hard to get the old bod' in shape, trying to get my To Do list all cleaned up and generally feeling totally stoked, all of which I'm sure are creating positive vibrations.

So if was a gambling woman, I'd bet Martha Stewart would say...

"A wee bit of anticipation - it's a good thing."

8 comments:

Suze's Sass said...

Oh I hope you're going somewhere fun. And what do you mean get your body in shape? Did you see your post from a few days ago doing push ups? Silly girl.

Afton said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Aku said...

Anticipation is one of the best things about going on a holiday! :)

Style Noir said...

A good thing indeed!

(Admittedly, I'm looking forward to the lovely shots you'll share! Wonder where you're going...)

i am playing outside said...

I couldn't love that picture more. Also, I have Kevyn's socks. Go twins!

Jen said...

Ran across your blog through Dooce! LOVE LOVE LOVE you guys!

landis smithers said...

oooh, i just got back from a vacation. they are soooo worth it.

and worth anticipating.

Gretta said...

OH God Stacy, you did not just say "get my bod in shape" did you? When were you NOT in shape? I missed that post. The one of you, covered in cheetos, drooling on the couch in front of the TV. Where is THAT post?

Get my bod in shape. Honestly. I'm having another piece of cake.