Friday, August 29, 2008

Keepin' It Goin'

makes me happy.

My week up north with Kev was everything I could have hoped for and more.

After all the diving, eating, drinking, fun and games...


and fabulous opportunities to hone my photography skills...


I felt completely fulfilled, relaxed and content.

But when I woke up Friday morning, I knew there were a group of girls, at a different cottage, on another lake, ready to cap off my vacation in style!


The three and a half hour drive flew by as I was filled with the excitement of celebrating...


Sammy's stagette!


Now, I'm not going to go into a ton of detail here, as I had the pleasure of making some amazing new lady friends whom I don't want to scare off too quickly by plastering them all over my site, but let's just say... they sure kept the good times a goin'!

2 comments:

landis smithers said...

love what you've done with your hair.

i am playing outside said...

i love your glasses!