Thursday, August 7, 2008

Meghan's Choice

makes me happy.


Dinner reservations for Saturday night were left in Meghan's hands...


and she done did good.


Welcome to Kittichai!


Although the restaurant is located in the heart of Soho the bottled orchids, trickling reflecting pool and draped Thai silk make the diner feel like they've stepped through a worm hole and been transported to Bangkok.

Oh, and they also serve chocolate back ribs.

'nough said.


With full bellies we hit the pavement again...


popping in and out of the local bars...


stopping an' talking...


and basically soaking up all that wonderful energy that is New York.


Sixteen hours after we had first set out to tour the city we finally returned to our hotel for a good night's sleep...


after a few quick games of 99 of course!

4 comments:

The Maiden Metallurgist said...

You are making me antsy to go visit New York. I might have to look into this restaurant when I'm there.

justme said...

I love these pictures! they are so "new yorkish". I'm writing for the first time, but want you both to know how much i really enjoy reading what you write or photograph. THAT makes me happy. I just started reading, but have, in the past few weeks, gone through the past year of your lives...quickly. thanks!

Dr Zibbs said...

Nice shots. And oh yeah, "Behave". I just made that up.

Style Noir said...

Aww! Wasn't Kittichai dazzling?! I fell in love on my first visit...

And is that Balthazar I spy in the more recent photo set?

Glad you enjoyed yourselves!