Monday, August 25, 2008

Our 10th Season

makes me happy.


Yesterday our softball championships capped off another fabulous week of vacation for me, many photos of that to come but, I had to begin this week's postings at the end because I woke up this morning feeling all sentimental and stuff.


So grateful to have enjoyed 11 Sundays swinging bats on these gorgeous diamonds...


and hangin' on the bleachers with these lovely people.


Now, I know the late summer's evening sun can cast an almost magical glow upon things,


but in my eyes, my teammates did appear to be glowing at the banquet last night.


I was just feeling so much love and joy for them...


our league...


and all the friendships we have made over the years.


So who's up for another 10?

1 comment:

cjcman.of.steel said...

Those pictures are awesome! You guys are awesome! Definitely looking forward to what the next 10 years and more bring, especially with friends like you.You guys are the best!