Friday, August 15, 2008

Something Nice To Say

makes me happy.


If someone were to ask me, what my opinion was as to how to begin living their best life ever, I would offer this most simple advice...

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Perhaps a little less sophisticated then you were expecting but, I can assure you, those 13 humble words have changed my life in the most profound way.

The thing is, there is energy within every word we utter, so even if the negative comments we make are in jest, the law of attraction doesn't know that. All the law of attraction knows how to do is match energy. So if it's negative energy that you're putting out - it's going to be negative energy that you're getting back.

These words have much more to do with a conversation I was having this morning then with this photograph from our escapades last night, but I knew could put them together without fear of you smack talking me... cause that' just the kind of visitors I get here.

2 comments:

Zelmarific said...

Have you read "The Four Agreements" by Don Miguel Ruiz? If not, I think you really would enjoy it.

CULTURE CREATORS said...

Simple and true. Just like I like it!





xCC