Friday, August 8, 2008

Travel Shots

make me happy.


I'd like to thank all my visitors for allowing me to share my vacation photos with you.

I know this week hasn't been necessarily motivational or thought provoking for you but, it has made me very, very happy.

So I'm going finish off the week with my favorite photographs from the rest of the trip and let them speak for themselves.






























Thank you New York.

Thank you Fitz & Megs.

And thank you My Love.

FYI - All those photos were taken on the same day... so much to be grateful for.

4 comments:

Suzel said...

You look like you all had a great time. Thank you for sharing!

editor said...

all in the same day??? i don't do that much in a month... okay, maybe a week.
week 'n a half. :)

B2 said...

WOW! Looks like you four had a wonderful time NYC.
Tell me, how was the Gershwin Hotel. I've been to NYC a 100 times but never stayed there. Looks cool from the photos.

B2

raymi lauren said...

is that an oyster or something??