Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Smiles As Gifts

make me happy.


While writing yesterday's post I came to the realization that discovering your own source of happiness may not only be completely unselfish, it could be the greatest gifts we bestow upon our loved ones, humanity, and the universe as a whole.

It comes back to energy folks. Feelings of happiness create and attract positive energy.

I know when I'm feeling low nothing changes my energy faster or better then being around someone with a positive energy flow. It's contagious!

Help me infect our planet one smile at a time.

3 comments:

jessica.pope said...

I am always so inspired by your posts. Thanks for making so many people stop and think about their own happiness. I have sent your blog to numerous people who need a little ray of sunshine in their days.
Keep on keepin' on.
Jessica

i am playing outside said...

lately ive noticed myself smiling at people frequently. today i actually wondered if it was to the point of creepiness that i look directly into so many peoples' eyes and smile. but i think that a little smile to strangers may make them feel good, and that makes me happy.

Suze said...

I'm smiling right now at ya!