Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Being All Worth It

makes me happy.



You'll be happy to know that the early morning stripe painting and mid day furniture moving, followed by the late night curtain ironing was all worth it!


Come Sunday afternoon we had created to the perfect ambiance for for cheese nibbling...


ice wine sipping...



oyster slurping...


and most importantly, turkey feasting - with people whom we give thanks for every single day.



Editors note: Our newly designed spaces also proved to be ideal for, discussing politics...


watching football...


and debating politics - oops, did I say that already?


I have always loved my home but now... now I feel it's been kissed the grace of the universe.

We have SO much to be thankful for.

3 comments:

Barbara said...

love the new space. I can't wait until my house feels complete.

Step Right Up said...

I dig the stripes.

Kat said...

The stripes are awesome. Good work!