Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Geeky Glasses

make me happy.


One of my new favourite bloggers, Joanna Goddard, did a post recently about geeky glasses being the hot accessory in Charles Anatase's recent spring runway show.

Now, I think I'm going to toot my own horn here...


but here's a shot I snapped of Kev getting his geeky glasses on back in '05!

2000 and 5 people.

All I'm saying, if you're looking to keep abreast of the latest quirky accessory trends, well then... stick with me kids.



We like to shop for ours at the Goodwill.

Happy hunting.

3 comments:

Not Afraid to Use It said...

I found one of my old pair of Oakleys stashed in a drawer at my parents house. I am going to be so hip again.

Red Flashlight said...

I didn't find those works on Ebay. I must have missed them! Did they sell?

Kat said...

Did the paintings ever sell?