Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Focusing On My Assets

makes me happy.


When it comes to working out and staying in shape I'm a firm believer in focusing on your assets.

It is my opinion that most women focus on the parts of their bodies they don't like or want to change. Hello people! Law of attraction?!?

Me, I love my back, therefore, I enjoy targeting my core. By now we all know it's impossible to spot train any one specific body part, so when I workout to maintain my back muscles, I will in fact be working out my entire body.

Your choice. Begrudgingly head to the gym because you hate your thighs, or hit the yoga mat to emphasize your already tiny waist.

Either way your whole body will thank you, but by thinking about it this way - your spirit will thank you too.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a nice way to think about things! Do you have any exercises to minimize hips though?

Barbara said...

You know The Secret too. I love the idea, but it's so hard to practice it sometimes. I know you do a lot of push ups and yoga, but what else? Any cardio?

Baroness von Bloggenschtern said...

That is one fierce back, lady!

Cellar Door said...

Wonderful philosophy!

Joanna Goddard said...

you rock! i love this :)

Niki said...

Right on!