Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Hunter's Moon

makes me happy.


I have a little bit more to say on yesterday's topic.

I don't want you to think that everytime I share my feelings with Kevyn I expect him to change his behaviour.

Sometimes, I believe the right thing to do with the information you are provided with about someone's feelings is to simply say 'I understand what you are saying and I can empathize with your feelings but I want you to know my intentions were not malicious.'

After all, be it a full moon or just a particularly sensitive day, we all have moments when our emotions get away from us and can't go around expecting everyone to change their behaviour to suit the lunar calendar.

On a side note : did you know one study found dog bites were twice as common during full moons? You betcha!

No comments: