Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Long Hot Showers

make me happy.



We keep our house fairly chilly for a variety of reasons. I don't love the sound of the furnace constantly running, the dry air it produces and the all the dollar bills it burns up.

Apparently I don't mind spending dollar bills on heating water because taking long hot showers during the winter months is one of my favourite things to do.

It's just the getting out part that I have a problem with. So much so, in fact, that when Kev asks me when I'm getting out I'm always quick to tell him...

It's cold and there are wolves out there!


This is also a useful way to keep others in the shower with you.

You should try it.

4 comments:

i am playing outside said...

cute! ... i also don't generally keep things too warm in the winter. why crank the heat when i can wear a sweater? but i know what you mean when you keep the place cold and you get out of a hot shower. i think you and i channel each other in the winter. hehe

Anonymous said...

I can relate! The key is to take such a long hot shower that the bathroom steams up. Also helps to have a big warm towel and/or robe within reach. :)

designerman said...

sweet!

Angela said...

coming out of a warm shower, into a cold house is one of my daily hates.