Thursday, November 6, 2008

November 6th 2008

makes me happy.


Today is Adel's birthday...


and while Kevyn and I had a list, an arm's length long, of things we wanted to get done today...


the idea of a birthday walk, with her, Al, Sophia...


Cashius and Jacky, trumped it all.



As if that weren't spectacular enough...



on our way to said birthday walk, Stories In High Fidelity was killing me (in a good way) on Sirius.

Totally jazzed on Obama's win, they were spinning nothing but positive, up beat, motivational music like this...



and life was perfect.


I'd like to say,


I can feel the positive energy flowing from our friends down south...


and it feels wonderful.


So - I hope I was able to express here how magical today was for me, but if I hadn't, maybe...


this...



this...


or this, will convince you.

I love America.

And happy birthday friend.

2 comments:

B2 said...

Hi Kevyn & Stacy.
Thanks for the comment on my blog.
It looks like you all had a wonderful day yesterday.
We need to get together. Let us know what you're up to over the next few weeks and we'll take a drive out. It's been too long since I've seen you two (and Kel n Sandy).

~B2

Joanna Goddard said...

the puppies are so cute!!