Monday, November 10, 2008

Our Peacemaker

makes me happy.


Kevyn and I are working on a new little venture.

I'll tell you about that tomorrow.

Today, the afternoon was spent in the workshop (read - garage) working on it.

As you can imagine, as with any new venture, we are having our fair share of tense moments and harmonious moments.


Does anyone else's dog do this during the tense moments?

Kinda helps put things into perspective, no?


Imagine if we all lived with such tender hearted peacemakers?

3 comments:

The Maiden Metallurgist said...

Haha! Muprh does that when Josh and I get to snipping at each other.

justme said...

They sure do know when things aren't "right".

Andrea said...

Our pug totally does the same thing... we feel horrible when he leaves the room because we've raised our voices or whatever.

btw, I am utterly inspired by your blog... in so many ways!