Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Something New

makes me happy.


Kevyn and I began this site, albeit not in the Blogger format, back in the summer of 2005.

Aside from our dream of making the world a slightly happier place and providing ourselves with a creative outlet we both felt strongly that if we put ourselves out there, doing the things we love, the universe would reciprocate with similar energy.

Rest assured, the Law of Attraction works, and the experiences, lessons and gifts we have received as a result of putting ourselves out there on this blog are all the proof I'll ever need.


With that in mind, Kevyn and I are excited to announce the launch of another site!

You'll have to visit to find out exactly what we're up to, but the photos above should give you a small indication. Don't hesitate to leave a comment letting us know what you think.

So here we go again, doing more of what we love and putting it out there for the Universe to do with it what it will.

Cheers!

2 comments:

Style Noir said...

I smell a tv show...

Best wishes!

Baroness von Bloggenschtern said...

I'm with style noir here - you two need to sign up for Canada's Next Handyman...