Monday, November 17, 2008

A Surprise Day Off

makes me happy.


I was suppose to work yesterday. I didn't.

No, I didn't play hooky, my boss was making cuts on Saturday night and I was all about it.

So, what did I do with my newly found time?


Walked the dogs for an hour and a half with Emma and Adel.


Exercised in my living room while Kev and the boys watched football in the basement.


Enjoyed the smell and anticipation of the Dirty Football Watching Dish Andy was preparing that I was now going to enjoy as well.


Cut and pasted magazine clippings into my binder of inspiration... for HOURS.


Dug into the Dirtiness, relaxed in the bath, had an evening walk with Kev, drank some Kim Crawford, watched The Amazing Race and danced in the living room.

Oh what a Sunday.

Thanks boss.

5 comments:

i am playing outside said...

Congrats on your day off, lucky lady! Sounds like it was a good one!

justme said...

now THAT is a perfect day

Suze said...

Great day!

Barbara said...

I really enjoyed seeing what you did with your time. What a great day off.

Life is Wonderful said...

You are my workout inspiration...You are SOO in shape and still lead a fully productive and FUN life....I may need you to send me your workout regimen!

Have a great day!