Tuesday, November 4, 2008

This Morning

makes me happy.


Kevyn and I are huge fans of Discovery Channel's Sunrise Earth series. Mostly we play it while doing our morning Yoga routine but it's also perfect for simply kicking back, relaxing and getting in touch with Mother Earth.

Coincidentally, the sunrise here in Toronto just so happens to pour into our bedroom window. I love it when the warm sun beams wake me up in time to catch the majesty first hand.

Usually I'll peel back the curtains and take in the view from the comfort of my bed for a couple of minutes before rolling over to enjoy another wee bit of sleep, but not this morning.

No this morning was something special. So special that I jumped out of bed, found my camera and ran out onto my front lawn, looking like the crazy woman I am, all so I could capture the magic to share with you.

I done did good, yeah?

No comments: