Monday, November 24, 2008

Uncle Harry's Stuff

makes me happy.



Kev and I had plans of spending the whole afternoon in the workshop.

The fire was glowing and I was just about to close my Macbook when I came across a content sale, featuring retro furniture, about 20 minutes away from us. It only took a couple words of encouragement from Kev before I was en route.

Well 3 trips and 3 hours later, we are now the proud owners of a whole bunch of Uncle Harry's old home-wares and furniture.

It was like all these beautiful pieces were speaking to me. Telling me they still had so much more life to live. And I told them I would listen.

Be sure to visit us over at the Salvage Gardeners to see what they had to say.

1 comment:

adel said...

I was wondering why your jeep was parked at your parent place...I guess you needed the garage for some new finds lol . Good on you, can wait to see what the salvage gardeners have salvaged.
lots o love