Monday, December 29, 2008

The Days Before Christmas

make me happy.


Since you've seen me last, the hustle and bustle continued as I finished up my shopping, wrapping and working...


got down in Other People's Livingrooms...


flew across the city...


and celebrated Christmas Eve with Kev's family, enjoying each others company, eating prime rib and playing Clue.

I was so exhausted following our party last Sunday I felt like I could have laid down, and stayed that way, for at least 48 hours.

Interesting how the magic of the holiday season, along with the joy of spending it with your most wonderful family and friends always seems to unleash those hidden stores of energy you just didn't know you had.

Ahh - love!

5 comments:

meghantelpnerblog.com said...

Another appearance by Megs! We seriously need to meet up one day. And when there are two Nutritious Megs, you know that good food is sure to follow!

Anonymous said...

the close up of your husband Kevin so reminds me of Billy Bob Thornton has he ever heard that before?

justme said...

I love the dancing pic...what is funny is that i didn't notice Kevyn until i looked at it a few times.

stacy said...

all the time anonymous - all the time.

i am playing outside said...

dressed. like. the. characters.

love love love love love.