Monday, December 15, 2008

Gettin' Her Done

makes me happy.


Kev and I are both of the mindset that Sunday's are for relaxing.

Now, come the Sunday less then two weeks before Christmas - all bets are off!

From the first squeak of the floor boards when Kev got up to go pee yesterday morning, I was all over him. First literally, if you know what I mean - wink, wink - and then figuratively, to get going!

As I'm not the kind of wife that likes bossing her husband around or messing with his sleep, I was hoping my Let's Get Her Done attitude wasn't going to brew resentment and animosity in my better half.

It did not. As much as Kev loves his sleep, when push comes to shove, I know I can always count on him.

So we grabbed some fruit and off we went!


Here. There. Tim Hortons. Everywhere.


He even made an out of the way stop for me to purchase 15 Better Homes magazines from the 1950's which I found on Craigslist.

Yes, you are correct - I have a retro decor fetish.


Once back home, it wasn't until after he helped put up decorations, did the laundry and made me lunch that he fell asleep... with one of our old trees on his lap which he was painstakingly removing all the old lights from.

Thanks for being the hustle to my bustle baby.

4 comments:

i am playing outside said...

cute :D

i'm glad to see that people in Toronto still like Tim Hortons even when the Starbucks' of the world are out there!

Lily said...

I love the concept of this blog! It reminds me of why I started photograph, awhile back. I was interested in portraiture specifically because it would help me look at both the ugly and beautiful parts of people.

...love Maegan said...

omg, YOU are adorable!!!

Step Right Up said...

Looks like you had fun so it's ok you broke your Sunday rule.