Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Giving Out My Energy

makes me happy.


Just finishing up The Celestine Prophecy and came across another part of the book that totally spoke to me.

It's during the explanation of the eighth insight when the story teaches us how to communicate with each other.

As they put it...

"When we appreciate the shape and demeanor of a person, really focus on them until their shape and features begin to stand out and to have more presence, we can then send them energy, lifting them up. "

Or as I've always put it, all I ever want to do is give people the strength, space and love to be the best person they can be.

I think maybe I was on to something, yes?

2 comments:

Red Hott Martini said...

You are definitely on to something!! Merry Christmas!

...love Maegan said...

I just love that book so much. You're making me want to read it again. Ya know, every time I finish it, something truly amazing happens in my life and I'm never sure if it's because I'm more open to possibility or if the book is just magical.