Thursday, December 4, 2008

Kevyn's Visual Translation

makes me happy.



Seeing sunshine everyday, no matter what the temperature outside is, makes me very happy.

Kevyn... not so much. He can't seem to wrap his head around the contradiction of glorious sunshine on a long-john wearing kind of day. I believe the word he used was... deceived?

After all the years, I still don't really get it.

So today I asked for a visual translation, and this is what I got.

Still not sure if I understand his frustration but, I LOVE the effort.

2 comments:

Soni said...

Oh, man. I can sooo relate. I am a warm-weather human. Cold and I are mortal enemies going way back to my childhood. And for me, there is nothing worse than looking out the window and seeing a beautiful, gorgeous day full of warm, radiant liquid gold that is pure, unfiltered sunshine and then going outside and WTFOMG Holy mother of G-d COLDCOLDCOLDCOLD!!!

This nasty trick is especially cruel when it comes, as if often does, after many dreary weeks of cold, drizzly, leaden-skied days in February.

Ah, February. That stalwart henchman of winter. *shakes fist* I'll get you some day!!!

Angela said...

haha this is the best thing ever.
im not a fan of the cold either, but i definitely enjoy the sun shine. so im on your side :)

love your posts!