Monday, December 8, 2008

A Seven Hour Brunch

makes me happy.


Yesterday marked our third annual Christmas brunch with Fitz and Megs.


I don't know about you but, I find older I get, the quicker my calender fills up.

And since a day filled with bloody ceasars, eggs...


shopping...


sweet potato fries...


wine...


tea...


cards, and the company of two of our best friends, nears the top of our Favourite Things To Do list - we began planning for this day back in October.

After all, it's my humble opinion that, you don't find the time to make special days like this happen, you make the time.

4 comments:

The MAiden Metallurgist said...

Hear hear.

...love Maegan said...

aw, very cool photos!

Lauren Hammersley said...

It was fantastic serving you guys!
laurenwillshootyou.com

Kat said...

I love sweet potato fries