Friday, December 5, 2008

Wilco & Neil Young

make me happy.



Last night Wilco, as seen above, opened for...



Neil Young at The Air Canada Center here in Toronto.

Both bands rocked my world.

It's always hard to describe the way live music makes a person feel - but rest assured, from the first song right through to Neil Young's encore of this...



the whole show gave me those indescribable kind of goosebumps.

Perhaps Wilco put it best when they said they were doing the most Canadian thing possible - opening for Neil Young, in Canada, in a hockey arena.

Well Wilco, let me say, it was good to be a Canadian last night.

1 comment:

i am playing outside said...

I think its been over a year since I've been to a concert. Very disappointing. There's nothing more enjoyable than live music and people having fun!