Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Tie That Binds

makes me happy.



I've mentioned it before, and I'm sure I'll mention it again, I love how the weather unites people.

No matter your race, religion or age, if you're living in the same city, you're sharing the same weather.

The wind isn't just blowing in my face, your driveway isn't the only one that needs to be shoveled and the frost isn't only clouding up her windshield.

Believe me if you will, the weather isn't the only thing humans have in common - at the end of the day we're all far more similar then we are different.

2 comments:

Red Hott Martini said...

Love that picture!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys. I don't know where I heard about your site, but I am sooooo glad I've found you guys. Your insight to life is amazing and what I aspire my relationships to be. I notice that not a lot of people think about our weather in that way, they often think our weather here in Toronto as a burden, too cold, too hot....but I notice that we are connected, in many ways, but definately feel it with extreme weather