Monday, February 9, 2009

A Deviation

makes me happy.



The weather in Toronto broke this weekend.

We went from minus one million degrees Celsius to plus two!

I'm sure you don't have to live in a cold climate to understand how warm plus two actually feels during the coldest, darkest months of the year.

Fan - f*#&!%$ - tastic!



To take full advantage Kevyn, Andy & I headed down to Kensington Market, searched the thrift shops...



bought some empanadas...



and ate them on the street with the sun shining on our faces.

Like I always say, change - it's a good thing!

4 comments:

The Maiden Metallurgist said...

Our deep freeze broke this weekend too, and while I didn't make it out and about, I did sit on the porch and drink coffee in the sun. Well just for a minute, it was still a bit colder than it looked. Now I'm jonesing for bona fide spring.

Zelmarific said...

Our weather was about the same. Awesome! Tomorrow, it's supposed to be really really springtime warm.

Suze said...

One of my co-workers is from Columbia and makes the absolute best empanadas!

Anonymous said...

omgosh! I LOVE EMPANADAS! where? where! Did you get them, i want some? mmm they are so good!