Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hangin' Out

makes me happy.




Stacy and I hang out together a lot. We love to plan our days off together and also enjoy spending time with our circle of friends together.

Some people find that strange.

Over the years I've heard more then other people's fair share of two cents. "You need time to miss the person" or "Don't you get sick of her?" Sick of what?!?

She's is my best friend. Wouldn't you want to hang out with your best friend all the time. We have fun together, we 're creative together, we motivate each other, and of course, let us not forget the business time we share together.

It was with complete understanding and enjoyment that caused me to rewind a fantastic line I heard in this new show Stacy and I are watching called United States of Tara.

John Corbetts character was leaving work early to pick up the kids because he wife was unable to. His co worker yells at him "You're so co-dependant!" and John, as he pulls away in his truck away replies " It's called Lovvvvvve buddy!"

I rest my case.

No comments: