Thursday, February 19, 2009

The White Light Inside Of You

makes me happy.



More often then not - I don't know the lyrics to the songs I love. In fact I'm sure, more often then not - I'm making them up as I sing along.

Not is the case with Wilco's What Light.

You don't have to listen much farther then the first verse...

If you feel like singing a song
And you want other people to sing along
Then just sing what you feel
Don't let anyone say it's wrong


to understand this song's powerful message.

It sums up exactly how I feel about this website.

I only ever sing what I feel like singing on these pages and only those who want to sing along need visit me here. I'm 100% positive, if I'm not singing your tune you'll be able to find someone else who is!

Ahhh - the freedom of choice!

And now for your listening pleasure...


3 comments:

i am playing outside said...

when i find a song i like, i find the lyrics online and sing it into oblivion. i have an incredible need to know what i'm singing. i love singing.

B2 said...

for me it solely comes down to the chorus. It has to have a serious melody.
hope you're well K&S.
b2

Rice and Beans Vintage Clothing said...

I haven't been reading my blogs lately but today.....Congratulations! As a mom of a little dude I know you will find this new journey to be the best!