Friday, March 27, 2009

Dropping Negative Baggage

makes me happy.



Okay, my last Tolle quote for a while, I promise.

I just thought this one expands on yesterday's so very well.

Here Tolle answers the question, 'How can we drop negativity, as you suggest?'

By dropping it. How do you drop a piece of hot coal that you are holding in your hand? How do you drop some heavy and useless baggage that you are carrying? By recognizing that you don't want to suffer the pain or carry the burden anymore and then letting go of it.


Happy Friday!

3 comments:

Gypsy Lynne said...

i like it.

N said...

Bring on the Tolle quotes! Due to your quotes, I bought the book and have been reading it - it's pretty eye-opening! [thank you!]

R Amelie Houston said...

That visual helps. My hot coal to drop is named Ryan, and man is he hot. And now, dropped!