Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Teamwork

makes me happy.


Being pregnant there are certain things I should and should not be doing.

Painting falls into the latter category.

As you may have noticed, from other photos taken around the house, I'm a little obsessed with white walls & bright stripes.

Lucky for me, as there are a few rooms that I would like to have painted before the wee baby arrives, I've got a teammate who doesn't mind doing what I can't.

So he paints...


I measure and tape...


he paints again...


and then I peel and reveal (the room that is) - but that's a whole other post.

What a team!

7 comments:

Meghan Harris said...

Bringing back the curtzy (sp?), classic! Love the stripes!

Making Love In the Kitchen said...

Though I love my sweet little parkdale loft, walls are few and far between. When I have a home with walls- they will be striped and polka dotted and rainbowed and glowing. Beautiful colour choice!

Suze said...

You two are a great team. Also, I'm waiting for you two to get up here and paint. Come on - I'll take the pictures :)

Gypsy Lynne said...

love it!

i have a love/hate relationship with painting rooms. i think it can be very fun and relaxing (as long as good music is playing!) but if it's a time crunch issue (moving into a new house, etc.) i hate it!!

Anonymous said...

I check this site all the time - love it. Keep up the good work.

Blaine K said...

I did the same thing for our nursery (photos), but stopped the stripes half way up and added a chair rail around the room. Definitely glad we did it, but it's a lot of work.

Baroness von Bloggenschtern said...

Oh my gosh - I am so late to the party.

Congratulations to you both for your eagerly anticipated bundle of joy! And what a lovely sunny space it will have. Well done.