Friday, March 20, 2009

Teardrops

make me happy.



Let me tell you something....I'm not a Leg Guy, an Ass Guy or a Boob Guy. I'm an all around Tight Package Please Don't Act Crazy kinda of Guy (with side of beautiful eyes and a funny bone of course). And that's just what I've always had with my Stacy until... the pregnancy.

As you would imagine Stacy has been eating super healthy and still exercising all the time so to the majority of people she doesn't look very different. But believe me, there are changes a brewing... two major ones to be exact.

Her boobs.

Stacy's always had very small boobs, perfect little tear drops I used to call them. And while she doesn't struggle with body image issues, there has been the odd time here and there while trying on this or that, when she has commented how a larger chest would fill out that dress nicely.

'Get a different dress then.' was always my thought.

Now, comparatively speaking, her boobs are enormous. It's not just the size of them that is the issue here, it's the mass of them. They weigh about 20 pounds each. Whhhhhat! My poor girl feels like tops are fitting her oddly, bras are a whole other issue, and her back is killing. I'm contemplating getting her a weight belt.

Most guys that I've told about Stacy's massive moons, reacted like I should be like a kid in a candy store. Not this guy. I shed a tear for our long lost teardrops but, my brother was right when so eloquently commented on this tituation situation, "They're not yours anymore."

I suppose they're not, so I'm just going to continue to be supportive and embrace all the changes - big ones and little ones.

But I do have a point here ladies - be happy with what you've got and make the most of it. The grass isn't always greener.

6 comments:

...love Maegan said...

"They're not yours anymore" ...hilarious! ...and um, they look phenomenal!!!! :)

Suze said...

Oh, you're such a sweet guy Kev. Hang in there (no pun intented) Stacy!

Barbara said...

Hi Stacy. I'm sure you get asked this a lot, but I'd like to see a post about your diet and exercise routine - how you got your awesome body!

justme said...

This one is definitely in contention for the BEST BLOG EVER. I love this one, what a guy you are!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy them before you have to share! :)
They look great...I am envy.

Anonymous said...

You'll be happy that they'll return to the teardrops (or less) after the baby. Enjoy now while you can, they'll be off limits soon.