Friday, May 1, 2009

Ears Wide Open

makes me happy.


Last Mexico post - I promise.

As most of you know, my definition of success has very little to do with the size of your bank account, the kind of car you drive or, the name brand of the clothes you wear.

No, to me, success has a lot more to do with personally living your best life, which although different for everyone, the end is result is always the same... happiness, joy, peace and love.


With that said, my favourite part about this vacation...


was having the time...


to spend with old friends...


and new ones...


just listening...


to the stories of their lives.


I find other successful happy people...


a great source of inspiration.


And while I understand...


not every story or idea that someone shares with me...


could or should I apply to my life specifically,


I do believe...


each one will have a universal nugget of truth,


about how we each can bring...


more peace, love, joy and happiness into our lives.


Hope you two were paying attention!

There is a lot of knowledge to be gained from all those wonderful people you've attracted into your life.

So happy to have been a part of it.

3 comments:

Ginger said...

So very true, and I love that one girl's bustier-like white dress! uber cute!

dmrealtor said...

nice blog, but tell that guy with the hot blond to shave his chest next time he's on vacation, jesus!

Meghan said...

We've come back feeling so lucky to be surounded by such an amazing group of family and friends. Thanks for the reminder! xxoo